NORTHWEST MN COC - 2019
E-SNAPs Now Open for FY2019 CoC Competition
(Copy and paste link into your browser if it doesn't open)
- Returning project applicants can choose to import the FY 2018 renewal project application responses; however, this must be requested during your registration of the Renewal Funding Opportunity in e-snaps and is only available if you submitted a renewal project application in the FY 2018 CoC Program Competition (last year). If you import last year’s responses, be sure to carefully review them to ensure they are still accurate and representative of the project.
- If this is the first renewal project application for your organization, you must complete the entire renewal project application.
- All new project applications must complete the entire new project application.
FY2019 NOFA Competition
NW Minn. CoC 2019 Application Package - Please download, rename, and save the file to work in this document. To submit, simply delete the first 15 pages of instructions and the last 6 scorecard pages.
*See site homepage for HUD's NOFA release.
*Stay tuned for an Application Package for the 2019 NOFA Competition.
*2019 Ranking & Scoring Committee Meeting - Mon., Aug. 12, 2019 (10:00-4:30) -McIntosh Community Center, McIntosh, MN. Application materials will be emailed by Aug. 6th.
2019 NOFA - Ranking & Scoring Cte. Members Sought for NW CoC
The NW CoC seeks individuals interested in the ranking and scoring process for the 2019 NOFA competition. Eligible members are those who have had a presence at CoC meetings but who are not submitting or partnering in the submission of a CoC
Application for FY2019. The meeting will be the 2nd-3rd week in August
depending on availability of the majority of members. Members will need to individually review applications in advance of the meeting. Contact NW CoC Coordinator,
Becky Schueller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in serving on the Committee.
WEST CENTRAL COC - 2019
Ranking Committee members needed!
The West Central MN Continuum of Care (WC CoC) is seeking five volunteers to serve on the FY 2019 WC CoC Rank Committee.
Each year, the CoC is required to review and rank all projects applying for HUD CoC funding in the region. The committee is responsible for reviewing, ranking, and creating a priority listing for the 2019 WC CoC application to be presented to the WC CoC Board and Task Force for vote. Last year, the WC CoC received 7 applications and reviewed and ranked 6 that resulted in $863,442 in annual funding for our region.
Ideal members for the committee will have knowledge of state or federal grant funding processes including experience with application evaluation. Individuals must be personally and professionally non-conflicted with WC HUD CoC funding, committed to the process from start to finish, and willing to participate in an objective, professional, and unbiased manner. With assistance of the CoC Coordinator, the following tasks must be completed by the committee:
- Attend a 1/2 hour ranking policy and process training.
- Review and analyze application packets prepared by the CoC Coordinator
- Follow CoC policies to score projects.
- Meet in-person to discuss, review, and rank new and renewal project applications utilizing approved score sheets.
- Finalize project priority order after project application response and CoC vote.
The committee will meet via GoToMeeting approximately two to four times, and meet in-person one time within a three month period. Members will be responsible for project review between calls and meetings.
Please forward nominations to Carla Solem at email@example.com by 5:00 pm on May 24th.
2018 HUD CoC Competition:
- GIW - WC - FY2018
- GIW - NW - FY2018
- 2018 NW CoC Project Application Packet
- 2018 WC CoC Project Application Packet
- NW Ranking - Approved - FY2018
- WC Ranking - Approved - FY2018
- NW CoC Collaborative Application - Submitted FY2018
- WC CoC Collaborative Application - Submitted FY2018
2017 HUD Continuum of Care Competition:
The 2017 NW and WC Competitions are now closed. Below are links to the approved and submitted applications and project listings.
- Northwest CoC Application 2017
- Northwest Rank and Tier FY 2017
- Northwest Project Priority List 2017
- West Central CoC Application 2017
- West Central Rank and Tier FY 2017
- West Central Project Priority List 2017
Please contact Carla Solem, CoC Coordinator, at 701-306-1944 or via email for more information or with questions.