Membership is FREE, extensive, and inclusive. If you are interested in helping end homelessness in our region, consider becoming a member of the Continuum of Care.
The three levels of membership include:
- Task Force (West Central) or General Membership (Northwest): The CoC holds 4-6 full membership meetings a year. Members are also encouraged to join a board, but are not required to do so.
- Board of Directors: Board Members are elected on an annual basis by the Task Force/General Membership
- Committees: Committees meet 6-10 times a year. If interested in joining one or more committees, please complete the membership link below or contact the CoC Coordinator for more information.
- Performance Evaluation
- Coordinated Entry
JOIN the CoC
West Central CoC - Task Force Membership Link
Membership Agreement - West Central
Why should I participate in the CoC?
- The CoC is a regional evaluation and planning process. Broad participation is needed to provide input on the creation, implementation and evaluation of the plan.
- Peers in your Continuum of Care can help your organization develop more effective ways to serve consumers by sharing information and experiences.
- Planning as a Continuum of Care helps avoid duplication of efforts within a community and makes service providers more efficient.
- Being involved in your Continuum of Care permits you to keep appraised of important information including; funding opportunities, partner updates, state plans and priorities, training's, regional trends, etc.
- Being involved in your Continuum of Care allows your voice to be heard on policies, funding, and service needs of persons who are experiencing homelessness in your communities.
- An effective Continuum of Care makes a community more competitive for HUD Homeless Assistance grants.
- A Continuum of Care can create a critical mass of political will to end homelessness.
- Together we really can do more!