For information on CES IN HMIS
HMIS CES webpage: http://hmismn.org/coordinated-entry/
CES Training Videos: http://hmismn.org/coordinated-entry-instructional-videos/
CES in HMIS Written Instructions: http://hmismn.org/wp-content/uploads/CES-in-HMIS-Written-Instructions-20170524.pdf
For information about the State of MN CES planning click here. To find contacts for other MN CoC regions, scroll to the bottom of the page under Contacts.
COORDINATED ENTRY SITES
Are you homeless or at risk of homelessness?
If you are currently homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless, please contact one of the providers in your county of residence.
West Central Region of MN:
- Clay & Wilkin: Lakes & Prairies Community Action– (218) 512-1550 or ((800)452-3646 Ex. 1550
- Becker: Mahube-otwa (218) 847-1385
- Otter Tail: Mahube-otwa (218) 739-3011
- Wadena: Mahube-otwa - (218) 632-3600
- Douglas, Grant, Traverse, Stevens, Pope - West Central MN Community Action – (218) 685-4486